Saturday 20 April 2013

All the pretty things

Despite poverty, I find myself entranced by all the pretty things that are coming across my social media lately (horse-related, obviously).

Take this lovely Horseware jacket for instance.  Although I don't find myself wearing heels to the barn that often (these are some killer shoes though!), I LOVE the jacket.


Or these gorgeous bracelets here and here.

I also love this Horseware polo, but realistically I'm attracted to galloping across the beach on the back of a grey horse - so well done on the advertising!


Take this lovely can't-wear-it-the-barn-but-it-still-has-ponies-on-it dress:



Finally, with all these lovely goodies, a girl needs something to put them in.


I won't even get into the breeches.  Oh how I just want one pair of breeches for summer that fit and are comfortable and won't cost me an arm and a leg. :(

I mean, seriously, this is not a good time of year to have no money.  Or more importantly, it is not a good time of year to be captivated by all the new clothing/tack/equipment being marketed for Spring.  I've started following a couple new bloggers devoted almost exclusively to equestrian fashion, and it hasn't helped quell the urge to just go out and blow my savings account!

Check them out:

Equestrian Stylist
Dappled Grey
Cavalcade Equestrian Fashion & Culture

5 comments:

  1. Oo, good picks! I'm also broke and doing a lot of window shopping myself lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know. And I believe that you can get them 20% off if you use the code "dappled". I want them!

      Delete
    2. I sent them to my hubby lol!

      Delete