Monday 8 September 2014

Watch my lame horse run

My new barn owner has told me that Walker is a bad influence on Kayden.

Apparently, sometime around 4:00, he stops whatever he is doing and insists that it is now supper time.

To get attention, he canters/gallops circles around whatever field he is until he has worked up the 27 year old horse and my barn owner rushes over to give them supper.

It only took once to discover that this was the Best. Plan.  Ever.

On the weekend, I got to see it all in action.  Except to make matters worst, Kayden's owner brought him into the barn to tack up for a ride.

Walker went ballistic.

At one point, I thought he was going to try to jump a 6 foot fence.

He tore up the ground so bad that I had to spend 45 minutes traipsing through the field covering all the holes.

This would be disturbing to me if I didn't already know that I am exactly the same way.


2 comments: